Natural experiences in Iceland… reveal yourself!
4 jours / 3 nuits
Programme du Séminaire
The Vikings invite you to discover their country. Between volcanic craters, glaciers, geysers and geothermal basins, this seminar in Iceland is an encounter with the centre of the Earth.
- Arrival at the airport of Reykjavik
- Bath at the very famous Blue Lagoon, in a 37°C warm geothermal saltwater.
- Dinner with a fish-buffet at the hotel
- Scandinavian buffet style breakfast in the hotel
- Excursion by the “Pipeline road to Nesjavellir, one of the most spectacular geothermal area of Iceland.
- Visit of the National Park Thingvellir
- Traditional icelandic soup at Gullfoss
- Show of an Icelandic horse
- Viking’s Dinner
- Return and night in the hotel
- Breakfast in the hotel: Scandinavian buffet style
- Meeting time
- Chefs will make you an outstanding lunch
- Visit of the Rakjavik’s museum ( Reykjavík Art Museum and the historical museum +/-871)
- Shopping time
- Dinner at one of Reykjavík’s oldest and finest restaurants
- Return and night at the hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Visit and relax in the so famous Turkish bath
- Departure of the group
This program can be modified according to your specifications