The Vikings invite you to discover their country. Between volcanic craters, glaciers, geysers and geothermal basins, this seminar in Iceland is an encounter with the centre of the Earth.
- Arrival at the airport of Reykjavik
- Bath at the very famous Blue Lagoon, in a 37°C warm geothermal saltwater.
- Dinner with a fish-buffet at the hotel
- Scandinavian buffet style breakfast in the hotel
- Excursion by the “Pipeline road to Nesjavellir, one of the most spectacular geothermal area of Iceland.
- Visit of the National Park Thingvellir
- Traditional icelandic soup at Gullfoss
- Show of an Icelandic horse
- Viking’s Dinner
- Return and night in the hotel
- Breakfast in the hotel: Scandinavian buffet style
- Meeting time
- Chefs will make you an outstanding lunch
- Visit of the Rakjavik’s museum ( Reykjavík Art Museum and the historical museum +/-871)
- Shopping time
- Dinner at one of Reykjavík’s oldest and finest restaurants
- Return and night at the hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Visit and relax in the so famous Turkish bath
- Departure of the group