Séminaire & Team Building en Islande
- Arrival at the airport of Reykjavik
- Visit of Hafnarfjodur, where the Vikings have their shelter… After a surprinsing welcome and ceremony, the dinner will be served in a traditional restaurant.
- Return and night at the hotel
- Scandinavian buffet style at the hotel
- Team Building activities at the Thingvellir National Park, where the first parliament was founded in the year 930
- Visit of the Geysir hot spring and tasting ceremony
- Snowmobiling tour on Langjökull, Iceland’s second largest glacier
- Catered lunch on the glacier: a full buffet of Icelandic delicacies. As fresh as it can be!
- Visit of Gullfoss (“the golden waterfall”) and of the volcanic crater Kerid
- Teambuilding activities such as whale watching, lava cave exploring, horse back riding, giant puzzle, boxing match and even poeting justice.
- Dinner with Icelandic langoustine and lamb.
- Late night return to Reykjavik
- Breakfast at the hotel and departure of all the participants